Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joseph H Earl II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:25:03 -0500
From the readme.txt of SP4.

3.4  Hardware Compatibility with Windows NT 4.0
3.4.1 Video Drivers
Due to incompatibilities between the ATIRage drivers and Service Pack
setup, the files Ati.sys and Ati.dll haven't been included with SP4.
Any ATI drivers currently installed on your system will still function
normally.

I've installed the service pack on machine with and without IE4, with no
problems.

                                  -----