Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Milani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 16:55:13 -0400
At 12:46 PM 5/8/00 , you wrote:
>SM> I am trying to install a new font. When I open the folder with the
>SM> new font in it under the Install New Font/Add Fonts dialog, no
>SM> font names appear to let me select them for installation. I am
>SM> using Windows 98 R2. I have reinstalled Windows and tried Tweakui
>SM> to no avail. Steve
>
>Looks like the font is damaged and/or in the incorrect format. Try
>downloading it again, or using some freeware tools like the
>"FontLister" to try to access it.

Max,
Thanks for trying; actually it was ANY font that I tried to install.
I could view them with FontLister, but just not "see" the list of them in
the install dialog.
I have successfully been able to install some fonts since receiving your
note, but I'm not sure what I did!
Thanks,
Steve

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: