Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Moms Junk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:26:18 -0500
I have been using WE-Blocker for several years - ever since first connecting
to the internet in 2000.  But lately, they are blocking sites that I don't
want blocked (and it is harder to unblock them).  They have added in their
own pop-ups which seem odd (gambling sites from a filter which blocks
gambling sites, among others!) and I'm just getting tired of it.  My
pop-up-stopper can't stop these - they are coming from the filter, from what
I can tell, and it overrides the pop-up-stopper.

Does anybody have a good reliable, free filter program that I can use?
Mostly I want it for blocking porn sites from accidentally being viewed.  I
love being able to set the kids' permissions individually and having a list
of "allowed" and "always block" sites.

Thanks,
Laurie Hand