Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:27:10 -0500
I tried this...
I did not "fine tune" it, but the following will work.

@echo off
xcopy c:\windows\favori~1\*.* A:\favorites\ /E /W /C /H /K /Y

I only know of one switch that you could remove.
If you do not want a "Hit any key to start" message,
remove the  /W  (Prompts you to press a key before copying.)
Note: I got some errors copying my favorites...
It "could" have been because the name(s) were too long
and I also had some sites put in illegal characters...
(Like the Copyright symbol...)  Watch the progress carefully
the first several times to see if you have similar "problems".
Saving to a hard drive took 2.2m of space (including slack).
Saving to a floppy took only 340k...     Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clarence W. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>

Based on a recommendation of a friend I made a batch file to save my Favorites folder using notepad as follows:

@echo off
xcopy c:\windows\favorites\ /s a:\Favorites /l

I entitled it SavFav.bat and saved it in a folder in the C drive. Then I created a shortcut to it on the desktop. When I

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html