Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lyz Rader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:38:51 -0400
This is not really an answer, but a couple of things I would check that you
probably have already checked are:  did the email account get duplicated
somehow in the OE accounts area; look to see if there is more than one email
account pointing to her email server.  Also, have you looked at the Task
Master (Task Manager) while OE is running to check for anomalies such as the
program running in tandem with itself (you'd see OE listed twice).  Another
thing to check is whether the antivirus program is creating waves - turn it
off (disable it and all its subroutines) and then start OE to see if the
problem persists.  A nuisance thing to try is unistalling OE and
re-installing (making sure to delete all email accounts within it first,
then re-creating them once its re-installed).  Good luck and let me know
what finally helps, I'm curious.

Elyzabeth H. Rader
Office Manager/Bookkeeper
The Thaxter Company
55 Bell Street
Portland, Maine  04103
(207) 878-5553 x102

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul A. Shippert
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express with two logins

Greetings--

I posted this question recently, but I've not seen any suggestions, so
here it is again....

One of the clients I support at our local Property Owners Association
office uses Outlook Express to check her hotmail account. When she
executes OE, two login dialogs appear, and it is necessary to put her
password into each of them before dismissing them to check her e-mail.
The only change to her system was the uninstallation of ZoneAlarm 5
(free version), due to its interference with msn.com.

Her computer (and the other nine clients in this small LAN) is running
Windows 98SE. Her hardware is a Gateway P4 1.6 GB, with 128 MB RAM
and 20 GB hard disk.  The server is Windows Server 2003 and it is
running Panda Antivirus and Network Address Translation, with respect
to its 'client communication'. All other client stations are Win98SE with
hardware varying from PIII 650/128 MB RAM to P4 1.6/128 MB RAM.
Her computer is the only one showing this symptom.

I have already executed the repair option of Internet Explorer under "Add/
Remove Programs", and this has had no effect.

Any ideas?....

Paul A. Shippert

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal