Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:58:56 +0200
Hello, Toomas,
I ran Spybot and HijackThis in safe mode, as you recommended. HijackThis
found a lot of problems and I deleted many of them.
However, I probably missed some, since I still have problems:
1. I still get an endless delay in opening IE6, followed by a large menu
screen (the Windows logo next to "Home Search")
2. The large menu screen tries (endlessly!) to download picture
http://searchxp.com/pop/img/b1.gif
3. IE6 sometimes locks up when starting
4. MS Config does not work right any more. It opens and closes before I can
click on any of the tabs
5. I lost my Hebrew foreign language support in Word and IE6
6. IE6 is now more fussy about addresses. It will not work at all (it just
sits and waits) if I type geocities.com instead of http://www.geocities.com
Should I try something else before just giving up and re-loading Windows XP?