Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
LARRY JOUBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:21:21 -0400
Good evening to all.
Hi, Robert
I really do not know what's causing the problem, maybe the Group needs more
details.

When all else fails, you can call Microsoft's Fast Tips Service
(24 hours)   1-800-936-4200
You can order a faxed tip sheet (up to five)
I recall some of them:
125480    Boot sector protection causes win-95 to hang.
128730    Error message: "Invalid System Disk" after setup
               reboots.
123096    Error message: "Setup error G1. Windows setup
               cannot run from MS-DOS.
138349    Installation requirements for win-95.
123876    Installed components for Typical, compact, or
              portable setup.
129260    Setup, description and troubleshooting steps
              for win-95.
138127    Uninstall win-95, How To...... .
I think they have many more.
It is a good thing to read all this documents, we learn a lot.
Hope this helps. Regards.  Larry

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html