Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tensie Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:06:01 -0700
Hi,
How reliable is this site filehippo?
I have never heard of it.
We are being inundated by spam lately (with attachments).  The spy ware I
was using was very computer hogging and slowed EVERYTHING way down.  After a
year of flying "under the radar" we have been found out.  LOL
Any suggestions?
I have McAfee Security Center, but do not want to spend another $60.00 to
expand to it.
I have used Spybot in the past, but do not like that either.
I am a heavy computer user at work behind great firewall protection and do
not have to think about it.  However, here at home, I do not have a ton of
time to spend reading email, much less using the trial and error method to
find the right Spy ware or Spam stopper/killer.  LOL

Thanks for listening to a tired Mom and Grandma.  (Yep, we have 6 kids at
home 12 and under.)

"There are three stages in the work of God.   Impossible, difficult, and
done."
 ~ Hudson Taylor