Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:47:05 -0600
What directory is it using on the C drive?  You can change the default
"temp file" directory by putting a command in your AUTOEXEC.BAT - SET
TEMP=D:\TEMP
If you don't have this line in your AUTOEXEC, I believe Windows uses
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
----------
> From: Bruce Boschek <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PCSOFT] Adobe Photoshop Temporary Files
> Date: Thursday, November 19, 1998 8:29 AM
>
> Does anyone know how to tell Adobe Photoshop not to store temporary
> graphic files on the C: Drive? I have Photoshop installed on my second
> partition (D:) with 3 Gb available, but it seems to want to save all of
> the temporary graphic files on C: and I only have 400 Mb free on C: so
> that the drive fills up within minutes and an error message pops up "Not
> enough space on drive c:" and another that commands can no longer be

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>