Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:52:26 -0500
For a few.. so far.. internet sites, I get a "refused connection" type message in Netscape 6.2 ; or a corresponding "cannot display this page " message in IE 6.0. For the vast majority of sites, I have no problem.
Some of these sites I cant get to are common ones: columbiahouse.com; ancestry.com; classmates.com; myfamily.com........... I am using Windows XP
with the above browsers. The machine is an 800 mhz Athlon with 256mb or Ram
and 40 gig hard drive....
My Cable internet provider has not been able to figure it out.. saying the
problem resides on the servers at the far end
this one is driving me nutty....
appreciate any help..

David Hurst

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: