Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lester Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 01:59:44 -0500
Make sure you are searching the entire drive and not just a subdirectory. In
other words, when the "Find: All File" Window pops up, check the "Look in:"
blank to insure that your are searching the entire drive, such as (C:), or
(D:), etc.

In the "Named:" blank, you can also enter  *.dbx. This way you will find all
.dbx files, and you should see the name of your "Folder.dbx."

                       http://freepctech.com/rode