Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:59:38 -0700
  Windows Defender appears to run into difficulty, either in starting up or
in installing updates, about every 3-4 months for me.  I've found that
uninstalling it and downloading and installing the current version
invariably fixes the problem -- until next time.
  I agree that there ought to be a better solution....

David Gillett