Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:13:32 -0500
I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue; maybe someone can
tell me.
OS: Win7, SP1
PC: HP  Pavillion Slimline, 3 months old
Several weeks  ago a shopping site I  frequent, www.1saleaday.com ,
started loading a web page telling me to come back later because it was
busy; this happens when I click on BUY. The message is: "Right now, it's
busier at 1SaleADay.com than a pub in Ireland. Everyone is trying to buy
everything, all at the same time. No worries we'll be back in no time.
Please check back in a few minutes!"
Web site CS suggested I try a different browser. I experienced the same
problem in 3 different browsers & my husband has the same experience
from his computer.
Today, I tried the site on my Android phone.....same problem.
Then I turned off the wifi on my Android (it was also connected to our
home network) & used the cellphone network. No problems & I made my
purchase.  My husband also accessed the web site with his Android's wifi
turned off......no problems.
I don't know what is different now vs several weeks ago.  I haven't
changed any router settings or Win 7 Internet settings.
But I did install SP1 a few weeks ago.  However, i can't recall if my
"shopping problem" started before or after the update.
I really haven't tried to "fix" the problem since I don't want to screw
anything up. I know my way around a computer but this is beyond my
expertise.  But I'm suspecting the problem is somehow with my internet,
router connection or software settings related to the network.
This seems to be the only website I have this problem with....
Ideas anyone?
Regards from frustrated in northern IL,
Debbie

--

On the most exalted throne you are still sitting on nothing
but your ass.