Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:45:19 -0800
Diane,

Access is part of Office 2000 Premium and Office 97 Professional Edition. It
integrates well with Excel, exchanging data back and forth. I am sure you
can import Access data into Word as a table (but I personally haven't done
it). Be aware that Access is a very powerful and heavy duty relational
database! Be prepared to work, read, experiment, and think. You will not be
able to just load Access and begin writing database programs (unless you are
already familiar with database programming and the fact that you ask about
Access leads me to believe you are a relative neophyte -- sorry if I am
wrong). That all said, Access may be overkill. What are you planning on
doing? A simple flat file database may be all you need. Excel can be used as
a simple flat file database. A little more info on the application would
help.

Jim