Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
dorca aponte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 18:15:56 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]

Hi to all list members:

Please, I need your help. Everytime I start my computer I get a
password  log in  windows message asking for my user name and my
password. Also when I log in to the internet after I give my internet
provider my user name and password there comes again this windows box
asking again for the same thing and if I do not write my name and
windows password do not connect me to the inter. It's annoying me. I
want to get rid of it but do not know how. Can anybody help me, please?

TIA,
Dorca

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html