Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lynae S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:05:39 EST
In a message dated 2/17/98 11:00:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hello everyone,

 I'm running Win95 B;  MS Office 97 Pro;  on a Gateway P55 200.  All
 less than a year old.

 Many times when I e-mail a Word or Excel attachment (to 2 spicific
 users) it cannot be read.  When the doc is opened its pages and pages
 of "jibberish".  The attachment lists encoding as base64.  Otherwise,
 no encryption, coding, etc.

 On at least one of the receiving systems, also less than a year old,
 the user also has Office97.

 Help?!
 Gary >>

When files are sent of the internet they are encoded in MIME. The base64 means
what type of MIME encoding was used. Some services will decoded the file for
the user automatically others won't. When it isn't decoded for them, they will
have to get a MIME decoding program to put it back in its regular format so it
can be read opened with the program it was created with. There are a few
shareware programs they can use to decode it with. If on a windows platform
there is Wincode, if they know DOS they can also use Munpack ( which I prefer
because it decodes just about anything,  its small and quick). If on a Mac, I
think Binhex will decode, but not postive.

Hope this helps,
Monica S.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]