Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:58:59 EST

<<
 Sure enough the copy, cut, and paste functions are severely compromised
 to the point they are useless. I re-installed Word97--no effect. I then
 re-installed Windows 95b--still no effect.

 Both problems appeared simultaneously. Any ideas???

This is a long shot idea since this has not happen to me, but based on the
info that you have wrote it is possible that the problem is in the Clipboard
memory space.
It is possible that your Clipboard storage is full  and is not alouding you
access to it which would cause the copy, cut, paste functions not to respond.
I would check to see what is inside your Clipboard files first and see if you
can delete any possible
files.  At this point is where I stop because I am not versed in the ability
to find these files because I do not know their extensions.  Hopefully someone
else can give some ensight to the rest of the story.
HTH

Windon Prince

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]