Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:04:57 -0800
I'm not sure why the messages are apparently vanishing. Others may have
some comments on that. However, rather than have all the messages go to
your in-box and then moving them, you can instruct OE to automatically
put them where you want them as they come in. I've forgotten the exact
location for OE, but in Thunderbird it is under message/message rules.
The unread messages will remain highlighted within the individual
folders until you get to them. In fact, if you routinely receive
messages that you normally end up deleting without reading, you can use
the same procedure to automatically delete them.

Tom

Hôtel Plein Ciel wrote:
> Kansara Mahendra
>
> Good day
> I have a problem bith my mailbox in OUTLOOK EXPRESS
> I have created many different folders.
> When drag from sent messages to drop to any other folder, the mail disappear somewhere and impossible to trace it.
> For other folders drag and drop goes perfect.
>
> How can do
> to recover disappeared mails (they are not in any folder) and to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks
> M. Kansara

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>