Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:27:44 -0500
Hello Steve,

The index.dat files are opened by Windows when it starts and, as I'm sure
you know, you can not delete a file that is in use. There are ways to delete
the file and Windows won't 'revolt' when it happens, it will simply create a
new (blank) one. You can read more about the index.dat file at the site
below and a search at http://www.google.com will result in similar Web
sites:

Index.dat Files Tutorial
http://www.exits.ro/index-dat-files.html

Too many people place too much emphasis on deleting cookies. I wouldn't
recommend deleting all cookies, as most are "good" cookies. They are only
small text files and the space they use amounts to nothing on today's hard
drives. An example of a good cookie: You go to Weather.com and customize the
weather page for where you live. When you return later to check the weather,
you return to your customized page because of cookies. If you delete all
cookies (in Windows Explorer, Internet Options, or by other means), when you
ones you should be concerned about are the few bad ones (tracking cookies)
that SpyBot and Ad-aware will identify and eliminate. Insure you have the
latest versions and updates. Version 1.3 is the latest for SpyBot and a new
version of Ad-aware was just released.

Spybot - Search & Destroy...
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.02