Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:25:39 -0400
Hi,

Some companies gave many people, who have office 2000, that instead
downloading the office 2000 service release own from Office Update, it would
be better to download the Office 2000 - administrator update.
I have Office 2000 Pro edition installed on my computer, and I would like to
ask, if I download the Office 2000 SR -1 administrator updates, if this
would be a harm for my system, and if this would be a bad idea.
I will download the file from
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/appndx/toolbox.htm#o2sr1au
On this site there is two Office 2000 administrator update.
The first one is "O2ksr1adl.exe", and the second one is "Data1.exe".
Could someone explain me the difference between these files?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Westly.

Westly Montroos
ICQ: 28942236

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions