Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:50:42 -0600
I may be that when your friend is cutting/copying from the original text,
they are not copying enough of the text to include the opening and closing
codes for the font or font size.  If you are familiar with the reveal codes
feature of WordPerfect, you can visually see that a section of bolded text
is bracketed on either side with a bold code for turning bold on and another
for turning it off.  Word uses similiar codes, but you cannot view them as
easily (and usually don't have to by the way).  It may be that your friend
is not capturing all the formating codes during their paste.  Try to include
at least one space in each side of the copy text to insure the codes are
copied.

HTH

Mike Buraczewski

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]