Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:30:59 -0800
As has been previously pointed out, when pressing the <Print Scrn> key,
while in windows, you are, in fact, copying a "snapshot" of your screen to
the clipboard. You must then paste the clipboard contents into a suitable
graphics program, such as Windows Paint, and then save the graphic image in
appropriate format, such as a .jpg, bmp or .tif file.

However, if you are in pure DOS, and have a printer that will print in DOS,
typically a hardware based laser, you may press the Print Scrn key three
times to print out the screen. Each press sends a third of the screen to
the printer, and if there is only a small amount of information on the
screen then each press will repeat itself on a single page.

Alternatively you can create this batch file, which I have called Eject,
but you may call it whatever you like,
---------------------
@ echo off
echo > prn
echo All done!!! Paper ejected!!!
-----------------------
While in DOS (NOT a Dos Window) press the Print Scrn button, and then
invoke your Eject batch file.
This will avoid the triplicate print out.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

At 10:26 AM 11/22/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>How do I print a screen? I have tried the print screen
>sysRq key on the keyboard but it seem not to work.
>Chilangisha
>Changwe

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml