Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:10:03 -0400
On 17 Apr 2004, at 11:04, [log in to unmask] wrote: about Re: xp toolbar

> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:48:15 -0500 Sven <[log in to unmask]>

> > You must have quite a few items in your Quick Launch bar (I have
> > 87).

I am curious as to why anyone would have 87 in the quick launch
bar???? that kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it. It is meant for 3/4
of the programs you are continuously using, and starting, over and over
again.You are only savinf maybe 2/3 seconds that it takes to click on
start and the program you want to run.

Diane

Try this, right click on the quick launch bar, and unlock it, then resize
it, like you would any window, pass the mouse over the bar until you
see the two up/down thingie, then pull it down.That should do what you
are looking for.Now lock it again.

Don

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml