Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 22:16:39 -0600
At 11:21 PM 8/29/98 EDT, Joe Drysdale wrote:
>>In a message dated 8/29/98 8:18:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>>[log in to unmask] writes:
>>>
>>>  At 02:48 PM 8/29/98 -0400, Rick Glazier wrote:
>>>  >I am getting wrong "contents" of the zip file when
>>>  >"opening" from disk one... (before extract).
>>>  >When I "open" from disk 8 (last), and extract, all goes well...
>>>

>That's exactly the way it's supposed to work.

Not with at least some programs.  You deleted the part of my message which
explained that most Zip programs that I've seen will ask for the last disk
of the series if you try to open the archive from the first disk.  They do
not normally give any error message and quit as far as I have seen.  Do you
know of a program that does do this?

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**