Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:53:03 -0500
At 11:48 PM 20/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I want to subscribe to a PC Magazine, which one do you recommend?
>I was thinking about PC Plus (from England),

Cesar:

When I was last in the UK I picked up copies of:
PC Plus www.pcplus.co.uk ,
PC Answers www.pcanswers..co.uk ,
PC Format http://www.futurenet.co.uk/computing/pcformat.html  ,
PC Direct www.pcdirect.co.uk , and
Personal Computer World www.pcw.co.uk .

I now get selected copies here in Canada at Chapters. As you may be aware
they all come with CDs loaded with demos, utilities and full working programs.

Depending upon your particular interest, I would recommend any of them. I
prefer PC Answers for advice and non-gaming software. I'm generalizing a
bit but Personal Computer World seems to have more product reviews and PC
Format has advice but tends to provide extensive games coverage. PC Plus-
Loads of reviews and good CDs; PC Direct- hard and software reviews, lots
of ads and good CDs.

A lesser known but excellent North American publication is Practical
Windows/DOS World: {Fax 603-924-7013 and phone 800-343-0728.} published in
Peterborough, New Hampshire. They do not have a Web site and do not carry
any advertising. They profess to provide "Tips and Tools in Plain English"
and really do! Their mailing address for subscription information is:
[log in to unmask] and they ask that you include "Attention
Subscription Department" less quotation marks in the subject line. Most
Canadian booksellers and WalMart seem to carry it. In your locale?

Hope this helps,

Peter Darrach
Brockville, Ontario, where the snow is right now!

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org