Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:19:08 -0600
Perry wrote:

> I have been using CS3.0 for quite some time now without any problem
> until a few days ago. When I opened it now, a message props up saying
> Old Back Up file are more than 30 days old.
> When I prompted it to open the back-up files, an error message crops up:
>
>                    Error extracting the description from a back-up file.
>
> Any idea what that means or how to solve the problem??

Since the file in question is now over 30 days old, chances are pretty
good that you haven't missed having it installed and can safely delete
it. Remember that CleanSweep Backup files (*.BUD) are standard Zip
files, so you can open them with WinZip or PKZip to see what's inside.

Jeff Delzer

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]