Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 22:50:10 +1000
686/166. Win95B. IE 5.5.

Yesterday I downloaded Karen's Powertool "Pruner".

On running it, opening the "Shared .dll's" tab shows numerous shared .dll
files, each with a usage of 1 or 2.

First, I'm not clear what this usage column refers to---is it the usage
times for this boot, or forever in the history of my computer, or over what
period? I'm sure many of those files have been called on many occasions.
Not that it really matters, I'm just curious, if anyone knows.

Karen's Readme file doesn't say.

What I'm REALLY curious about is that 2 files, namely "TRIEDIT.dll" and
DHTMLED.ocx" are shown each as having 10000 usage. I know that these files
have something to do with html editing, which I've only done a very little
of (slight alterations to one page, and not in dhtml) since reformatting my
computer a few weeks ago.

Why would these 2 files be getting so much usage?  The identical figures
showed when I ran Pruner for the first time yesterday, and again today.

Could this be a false reading?

Could there be gremlins and goblins in my computer, surreptitiously
disseminating supernatural Web pages?

Don Penlington
(From the at beach Surfers Paradise).
Free computer tutorials, fractals, icons, and beautiful Queensland beaches at
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>