Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:03:42 -0600
Rebecca & April,

Someone said it but I must have deleted it. When you save an image in
Windows, by default, it's saved as the same type as the original. If it's a
file type other than bitmap, it should show that type (.gif, .jpg, etc.) and
a drop down menu where you can choose bitmap if you want. Why would you want
a bitmap image? Someone who is in the know please correct me if I'm wrong,
but I think bitmaps are a holdover from Windows early days. For example,
Windows uses bitmap images for several things... the spinning globe
"throbber" in Internet Explorer is one. Maybe that's why one of the options
(if there is options) is bitmap when you use Paint or save an image to file.

There is one program that can solve the problem, I'm sure there are others.
This one is a freebie called PIXresizer. Don't be mislead by the name, it's
a neat little program that not only resizes but it can convert between image
formats, resize multiple images, doesn't alter the original image, and more.
Check it out here: http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=107077.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. M." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] bitmap only option for saving graphics?

I have the same problem, since the only option XP gives you is bitmap, and
haven't figured out how to save a graphic any other way.  So, I save it as
bitmap, then open "Paint", open the graphic, and click "Save As", then
select .jpg.  Then I delete the bitmat graphic.  It's a lot of work for one
graphic, and I'd love to know if there's another way, but I haven't found
it.

April Morningstar

P.S. Always remember to name your graphic in bitmap, since it doesn't give
you the original graphic's title.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml