Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:30:49 -0700
You must have some unsigned macros in your normal.dot template. To eliminate
the nag screens, you should get the macros signed - probably by yourself. To
get yourself as a "Trusted Publisher", run the program SELFCERT.EXE that
should be in your office directory where the office program is installed.
After getting your own certificate, you may assign the macro to be "signed"
by yourself and include yourself as a trusted source. These actions can be
done through WORD by going to Tools/Macros/Security to add yourself as
trusted, and to "Tools/Macros/Visual Basic Editor", then in VB to
"Tools/Digital Signatures" to sign any or all the macros.

This should fix your problem. I have been there myself. Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group