Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:11:30 -0500
I'm working on a computer that uses PeoplePC as an ISP.  Tech help there has not solved this problem.  Somehow, the ISP install program has "captured" the internet explorer program.  Opening IE only results in a screen being displayed that has to do with installing PeoplePC.  That screen fills the display -- no IE icons, address bar, etc. are visible.  Further, that screen is dead, unresponsive to either of the two buttons on it and only capable of being removed via Ctrl-Alt-Del.  Therefore, internet connection is impossible.  Deleting all PeoplePC software did not solve this.  That screen is still somehow linked to IE.  Any ideas how to get rid of it?  I suspect the answer may lie in registry tweaking, so if that is your suggestion I hope you can be very specific as I don't want to garble the registry.  Thanks for reading this, and thanks more if you can help me.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml