Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:06:36 -0600
At 02:52 PM 7/24/2003, Sal VEnti wrote:
>I need software(ready made if possible)that will do the following under this scenario:
>
>1.)Client enters my website and wants to purchase my book
>2.)They are approved (credit) and recive a registratiion number via ebookpro
>3.)ebookpro allows them to view the book but they can not copy it, paste, etc.
>4.)Now I want the client to input their name, address, etc. while at my website
>5.)The software program will automatically collect their name, etc and merge   that
>information into merge fields throughout the book (written in MS works)
>6.)The client is allowed to print out one copy of the book.
>
>In this way if they try to Xerox the printed copy of the book for someone else it will
>not be applicable to the person who didn't pay.
>
>This is my first time, so please let me say, Thank you

I doubt you will find the software package to accomplish all these tasks.
First, after you have collected the information about the customer it needs
to be merged into your original text.  Then, the Ebook needs to be compiled
before you can deliver it.  All of this needs to be accomplished on the server.
There are several steps that need to be preformed and I have never seen
an Ebook publishing software package that accomplishes all of them.

I believe you are going to need some special code written, in either Perl or
PHP that can accomplish your tasks.  I suggest you find a good programmer
to handle this project.  Based on the price of an Ebook compiler and a
server delivery system for your Ebook, you will probably come out about the
same as far as price is concerned.

     Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group
http://freepctech.com - http://nospin.com