Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:00:54 +1030
There are a few things; Firstly back up your registry/set a restore point
(Control panel/ Backup and Restore) then type "msconfig" into the box at the
bottom of your start menu, right click on the icon produced and click "run
as administrator", click on the tab marked "start up" and you will find a
list of programs which start when you start windows. Untick all of those
that you don't really need immediately, leaving only start up programs like
your antivirus. (It's OK you can always manually start any of the other
programs that you may need later).

Secondly download the free program "Malwarebytes" which will identify and
remove any malware on your computer.

Thirdly (be very careful) find "black vipers" page where you can find a list
of services for most systems and can decide which services and performance
level you are trying to achieve, A lot of Windows services are automatically
switched on at start up unnecessarily and will slow your system
considerably. This is NOT ADVISED if you are inexperienced but most
satisfying when you understand why you are controlling the classic "Windows
Bloatware".

I could go on but fear that most other actions I may suggest could cause
more problems if not correctly used. If you can find somebody who knows
computers, there is a program called Hijack this, which shows you all those
b****ards
who load home pages that you have not requested and redirecting gizmos in
your browser.

Robert