Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 17:47:25 -0600
At 02:53 PM 6/28/98 +0500, you wrote:
>I have office 95 installed in my computer, now I want to install office
>97. Can anyone tell me what Ii have to do?, can office 97 automatically
>install itself over office 95?

When installing Office 97, if Office 95 is detected, you will be given the
option to remove it.

One problem between the versions is that the default directory for Office
95 was MSOffice but for Office 97, it is \Program Files\Microsoft Office.
While using a different directory for Office 97 should work, it will not be
"standard" and you may see problems.  I had to keep both versions for a
while and allowed Office 97 to be installed into its default directory and
did not remove Office 95.  It has been working pretty well although I get
crashes in Excel when using MS Query.