Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:15:49 -0500
    For the last month my computer hesitates - or freezes - for from one to
ten seconds:  the mouse arrow won't move, then jumps to where I've moved it;
typing in Word, or Outlook Express, the letters won't show, then suddenly
appear after computer 'thaws'.  Whatever I'm doing, there is no response -
for a few seconds.  I frequently am listening to internet radio while I
work, and all sound stops during the 'freeze'.

    I have a Dell Dimension (April, 1999) Pentium II; 450 Mhz; 320 MB SDRAM;
8.4 GB hard drive; and I probably have too many downloaded programs - but I
don't think any were loaded immediately prior to onset of problem.

    Even after 3 years, I'm not very computer-wise.  Would appreciate any
suggestions for a fix, or where to go on the internet for help - you may E
mail direct to...

                    Jim Harris,   Philadelphia  -  [log in to unmask]

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com