Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:27:07 -0400
I totally recommend Sygate.  I'm using it to share my cable modem connection
to my parents computer.  I found it to be very user friendly, and it has
excellent instructions on their website.

I've used Windows 2000's IC and it is very good as well.  You don't use
either as a Proxy, the server machine acts as a gateway to the internet.
The software utilizes NAT (Network Address Translation) to translate
internal network addresses(such as 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x) over to the IP
address that your ISP assigned to you.

Does anyone know if setting up IC on Win98 SE is the same of Win2000, I
don't have SE I wouldn't know how to set that up.

Patrick Black
Certified CCNA

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Michael C. Williams
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 4:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] internet connection sharing software

Greetings to all of you. I am seeking help/advice concerning internet
connection sharing software. Can any of you provide a testimonial for either
All Aboard SE (standard edition) from internetshare.com, or for Wingate 4.0
from deerfield.com? I have visited the web sites of both companies, and both
products seem worthy. Each is shareware that retails for $39.95. (I am
looking to change from Winproxy v. 1.4 because it seems difficult to
configure: example: I can't figure out how to get email for my client
computer. I have 2 computers in the network and both use Outlook Express). I
want something very user friendly, and both All Aboard SE and Wingate 4.0
seem to fit.  Suggestions, please?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html