Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:35:23 -0400
Hi Linda,

Back about a year ago I had a similar experience trying to open a program
(Spybot SD) which just refused to do so, I went through the same
troubleshooting routine as you, uninstall-reinstall, several times, no dice,
finally I decided to run an exhausting diagnostic utility from Dell, turns
out I had several bad sectors on my HD, thankfully it was still under
warranty and it was replaced, that took care of it. I hope this is not your
case and it turns out to be some minor software glitch. Good luck,

Amado

Subject: [PCSOFT] Cannot add/remove programs

>>I use Win XP Home with SP1 (only) on a Dell desktop, 512 RAM, plenty of
>>harddrive space. I recently installed Netscape 7.2 on this computer.
>>When I clicked on the appropriate icon to start the application, nothing
>>happened. I tried this repeatedly. No response.
>>
>>Since I had recently installed Netscape 7.1, I thought there might be
>>some problem in the installation and decided to remove the program
>>completely and start over. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on
>>Add/Remove programs and nothing happened there. To repeat, I could not
>>start the Add/Remove programs application in Control Panel.
>>
>>I have no clue why these applications will not open. I rarely am on the
>>internet on that computer and have antivirus and firewall protections in
>>place. I have had several years of computer experience, but this has
>>never happened before. What am I missing?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>