Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Henry Bibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:37:46 -0400
Thanks for the information, Vince.  I wasn't sure if I was getting
all of it when I cleaned out those directories.  Web browsing seems
to leave a lot of stuff in the cookies and temp directories, and I
wasn't sure if there was other stuff.  I guess a lot of it goes into
the registry;  I routinely use spybot to clean up all that junk.
It's a pita, that's for sure.

Didn't realize Evidence Eliminator's claim to fame was scrubbing
deleted files - I've got Norton on this thing, and I know it can
do that if I want to fool with it.

Thanks again,
Henry Bibb

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: