Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimi Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 02:39:12 -0600
hello listers. Using xp pro SP2.  I'm having a problem with this popup that
seems to be from MS. Seems it's related to either IE or WMP. It asks me if I
want to update but no matter if I press yes or no it disappears and makes no
changes. In a few minutes it's back asking again. BTW I do not wish to
update either program. I just want the popup to go away. I'm sure it's a
setting in the registry and i'm comfortable going in there if someone could
point me in the right direction.

thanks,

jimi

It has removed 5672 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml