Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:03:38 +0200
Hi Jim,

  In one word, no. The reason: file type. HTML and TXT files are displayed
by the browser. All other files are passed to appropriate handlers. The
handler for RTF on your system is Word.

  You could probably force the browser to display RTF as TXT by setting
up your server to send file type of RTF as text. But you won't see all the
extended formatting of RTF.

   Alternate solution : convert your RTF to HTML.

Yours,

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Jim Meagher wrote:

> The problem is that I want to use RTF type files, not TXT files........
> when I try to link to an RTF file, IE loads MS Word inside the frame, and
> then Word loads the RTF file.
> Is it possible to load the RTF file, but hide Word?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml