Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:27:11 -0700
Don,
I couldn't find anything in MGI.

But, this all brings up another problem.  I finally got it changed, but none of the
advice I got here worked.  That's not a complaint - I had something wrong with my
computer.  (Win 98SE.)  It was fixed for awhile, but now part of the problem is back
again.   I've had this type of thing happen before.  Several people who posted
advice said to right click on the pic. and choose "Open With".  I don't have that
option when I right click on anything.  (I have had that option at times, but it
comes and goes, which sounds crazy, I know, but it's true.)  They also said to go to
"Settings", "Folder Options", and then the "File Types" tab.  I didn't have a "File
Types" tab in my "Folder Options".  (I tried it numerous times.)  Someone provided a
link to a page at MS on associations, but it also said to go to "File Types", which
I didn't have.  I went into "View", "Folder Options" in Windows Explorer and the
"File Types" tab was in there, however.  That's how I was able to make the change.
When I came out of Win Exp and went back into "Settings" and "Folder Options", the
"File Types" tab was back.  BUT, once again, I do not get "Open With", when I right
click on a pic.  It's like working in a magic show instead of a computer.  Sometimes
things disappear and sometimes they don't.  It drives me crazy, because things keep
changing, but this computer has been this way from the beginning.  Unless someone
has some advice,  I guess it's time to reformat again, which I hate to do, because
it takes so long to get everything back to normal again, download everything again,
set up antivirus, anti-spyware, install updates, fire wall etc., and all other
programs and settings.  It's only good for a couple of months after I reformat, and
then I start all over again.  One of these days, maybe I will be able to get rid of
Win98SE and get XP.
Carol Hanson

I should think that MGI would have something in its tools or options to
enable you to do that.  Check for an entry under "view" or "associations".

Most viewers have an option whereby you can tick "select all" to make them
the default viewer for all graphic file associations. If you don't want it
to be that universal, just tick the option to view whatever file extension
(usually .jpg) you want to view with MGI.

Don Penlington

                       http://freepctech.com/rode