Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:45:13 -0400
Good morning Terri

I am hoping this is the wrong answer to your query... but you may
want to take a look at

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
ml

Down near the bottom you will find

"If the computer has been infected for two months, then on odd
days the desktop icons are repositioned whenever the mouse
pointer approaches, giving the impression that the icons are
"running away" from the mouse"

If this is the case here are some more references for you

http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99040
http://www.europe.f-secure.com/v-descs/magistr.shtml
http://www.avp.ch/avpve/worms/email/magistr.stm

hope it helps some

Christy White

On 7/17/01 at 7:34 PM Terrie Peacock wrote:

>Sorry, I've been all over this site and I'm not sure where to
send a
>question.
>My sister's pc desktop has developed a syndrome. The icons all
start
>jumping and changing places when the mouse pointer gets near
them. No
>joke! She has to chase and sneak up on the one she wants to
open.
>Once she gets a window open she has no more trouble. If she
doesn't have
>the window maximized she can see the jumping icons behind it.
It's driving
>her batty. Any suggestions?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml