Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:40:20 -0500
On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:47:31 -0600 "Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Hi Again, Rick,
>        Sounds like Windows Explorer isn't recognizing the changing of
the
>Directory names(?).  Here's a Link to a handy little Shareware program
>called Elftree
>        If this doesn't work, let us know.
>
>                                        Terry L. Clark

>Rick Glazier wrote:

     Seems the "system" is not recognizing WIN95a(gui) changes
to this section of the "tree" (Or that the tree is there.)

I got elftree and  learned it well enough to see other files and
directories.
I "bored down" all the way to PRIVATE, and could not get any lower.
(Nothing "is there???")    Note: (elftree is a DOS program)

This is what I saw in Win95a(gui)
>> 'C:\Program Files\Borland\Paradox
>> Runtime\PRIVATE\badbelow\badbelow2\-_-_-_-_.-_-'

Note: I had renamed badbelow and badbelow2 myself.
I just renamed the two directories --  change and change2, "it stuck".

Called Maxtor. Ran MaxBlast while on hold. Could not get to
Main screen of MaxBlast Program itself. (After drive info screen.)
Drive clicked a lot.
In MaxBlast, Got a fatal read error on drive 1. (MaxBlast calls "C" drive
1)
(This only happened once...)
Will switch over to new computer and get back to everyone...
To the list:  Thanks for all your ideas.
PS: Otherwise, computer works fine...
I think this is the "bleeding edge" of a failure...
                 Rick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]