Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"G@ry Burke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:21:38 -0300
Hi Tom: Is there ANY way to delete the two files mm256.dat and mm2048.dat
I have them in win\history    win\cookies   win\temp int files\cache1,2,3,4
they are only
visible in the win\cookies folder and I can't delete them from any of the
folders. I use Netscape
Communicator and long ago trashed my IE browser. Thanks,Gary.

--
Tada,get you later,Gary  (;>)