Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:03:20 -0500
Hello Kay,

There isn't anything in Windows, to my knowledge, that allows you to deal
directly with SPAM. That's not really a function of an operating system. I'm
not familiar with the inner workings of Outlook but you might double check
all the settings / preferences there. If there is something filtering and/or
diverting your incoming mail, I would suspect your ISP.

Check with Verizon support to see if they have implemented or changed some
type of SPAM filtering or service. Usually when this occurs the ISP will
notify all user accounts so they have an opportunity to choose between using
the service or at what level they use it. I suggest you log in to your
account online and check what is there in all the folders. Most e-mail
programs only download what is in the Inbox and ignores any other folders.

My ISP did the same thing some time ago and one of my neighbors either
didn't see the announcement or ignored it until all her incoming mail
started to get bounced. A quick check of her account online (Web mail)
revealed that her account had reached the limit and all of it was in the
"Junk" folder which counted toward the limit. After she checked it for
legitimate mail, I had her delete what was left, change the setting and she
started to receive all her mail.

It's always possible that you are not getting the amount of SPAM you were
and the drop just happened to coincide with the reinstalling of Windows. In
reality, the odds of that happening are very, very slim so my guess is it's
Verizon.

Sven Swanson, Sr.