Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:37:53 -0700
Tracey,

Your problem has a simple solution. No need for the WinXP installation
disk. When you "lost" the calculator all you lost was an icon. Simply go to
your Windows directory and find the sub directory called system32 and look
in there for "calculator.exe." When you find it right click on it and you
will get a drop down menu which should have "create shortcut" listed. Click
on that and you will get an icon labeled "calculator.exe." Then drag it to
the desktop or drag it to "accessories" where it was before. You can also
cut and paste the icon.  It could also be called "calc.exe" or something
like that but should have a calculator appearing icon.

Good luck

J. Dent

At 05:47 PM 4/11/2004, you wrote:
>I have lost the calculator.  I was looking in the add or remove
>components inside of the control panel and somehow I unchecked the
>accessories box which is where the calculator is.  When I noticed the
>calculator wasn't there I went back in and checked it and I thought that
>would fix it.  Now it is asking me to insert the cd labeled "Windows XP
>Home Edition Service Pack 1 CD"  I only have the windows XP cd that i
>upgraded my computer with and it won't accept that and I can't figure
>out how to get it to accept it.
>
>Thanks ahead of time!
>Tracey Buhrig
>

>---
>avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>Virus Database (VPS): 0404-6, 04/09/2004
>Tested on: 4/11/2004 6:47:24 PM
>avast! is copyright (c) 2000-2003 ALWIL Software.
>
>             PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>                     visit our download web page at:
>                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml