Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:43:46 -0700
Thank you for sharing your experience, David. That is exactly the situation
in my case - the tape ran out before my timeout (I went on some errands
while the capture was going on). In my specific case, the recording was 100
minutes long. I showed as 0.13 long in Pinnacle, but can be played just fine
with video players. Also, other editors such as Ulead, Nero, and some others
can recognize the file for its entire length and cause no problems.

I will research this a bit more and try to find out why Pinnacle has a
problem with this. Although I purchased a new copy of Pinnacle, I have not
yet received it. My experiments have been with the trial version.

Peter