Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:41:03 -0500
Hi Frank,

Besides the other advice re changing the settings and slow net
connections, one other thing you can try when Netscape seems sluggish
and won't connect to any links is to shut it (Netscape) down, do a
CTRL-ALT-DEL and see if there is still an instance of Netscape
running in the background. If there is a "Netscape" showing up, just
highlight it, hit the "End Task" button, and if you get the "program
is not responding" box, hit the end  task button.
This appears to happen in the 4.xx Netscape browsers quite often,
usually after you've been to a page with a lot of advertising
banners.
Hope this helps.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

>For some reason
>My browser (Netscape 4.75) has started to give me problems.
[snipped]

> >It can happen when connection is very slow  this means that browser
> >can connect to site but cant retrive any data before timeout.
> >usually happens when something is wrong with proxy server or settings.
*********

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com