Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 10:23:22 -0400
Toshiba Satellite Laptop, Model L675 running Windows 7 (not sure of the
Service Pack, or even if there is one?).  It has a telephone modem which
will make it useful both at home and away.  Just initialized it, making
a system backup as I type along on this old desktop.

The second thing I got on the new computer was a nag screen wanting me
to subscribe to Norton Antivirus, and I don't want to.  I went looking
in "Computer" for the Control Panel so I could take it out, and I
couldn't find anything remotely resembling the Control Panel I know and
like in Windows XP.

Once I have that system backup made, I will take the Toshiba to the
library and access their Wi-Fi connection for the first use.  I want to
put Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird on it, along with either
Microsoft Security Essentials or perhaps Avast "free."  (Does anyone
know of any better antivirus than these two?)

I'm sure there are other things I will want to add/delete from the new
computer -- I just need to learn my way around the file structure, which
is 'wayyy different from what I'm used to!

Joyce in southeast Ohio

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml