Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:45:21 -0700
As far as removing all the data on your drives, you only need to format
with fdisk (Included with windows). But if you want to be sure that no
files or fragments of files remain, then you need a "cleaning" program that
will replace all of the data with a multi-pass of 1s and 0s. (this will
take longer to run than just formatting the disks.  One program that will
completely remove all your data is called BC Wipe (It costs $40 but other
similar programs could be cheaper or free). It is small in size - I bought
it with Bestcrypt, a data encryption program. You can download it from this
website and try it out before purchasing: http://www.jetico.com/

Good Luck.

J.Dent

At 07:48 AM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
>I have 3 40 gig hard drives that I want to ERASE completely so that I can
>install Windows 2000 PRO and start fresh. I've downloaded
>Autoclave0.3 onto a CD. It is supposed to do what I want. Is this
>correct, or can someone suggest a surefire way to clean these hard drives.

>Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml