Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:28:10 -0700
>A friend of mine just recently purchased a new computer that has Win XP
>Home installed. They don't like it very much and was wondering if she
>could dual boot the computer with the hard drive from her old computer,
>Win 98, installed into a USB device.
>TIA
>Rob Shane
>Yahoo Messenger - RShane84094
>MSN Messenger - RShane84094
>ICQ - 3433125
>
>http://www.SLCtoday.com

I have found that, with the right configuration, WinXP can appear to be
almost exactly like Win98.  I set it up that way for ease of use for the
wife & kids.  Just glancing at my machine, you would be hard pressed to
tell the difference between XP & 98...
Maybe you could work on that aspect of it for your friend?  Windows XP is a
much better system to have running.

Tony Mayer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml